The Aircraft Technician performs aircraft related tasks assigned by his/her superior such as inspection, repair and modification work including any necessary functional and operational checks as well as component replacement based on current authorization and training level. The Aircraft Technician also ensures a high standard of efficiency; quality, housekeeping and health safety are maintained at all times.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Performs the assigned Aircraft maintenance related tasks including operational and functional checks according to one’s current authorization level and sign off privileges and by referring to the applicable and approved maintenance data;
- Signs off job cards following the correct paperwork procedures in time as soon as an aircraft maintenance task is complete;
- Clock correctly on job cards;
- Report any issues to the B1/B2 engineer and/or C-Certifying staff in time;
- Support the B1/B2 by accomplishing assigned tasks in a timely and efficient way;
- Report and provide job status during handover at the end of shift;
- Adhere to company procedures, maintaining safety and quality standards at all times, reporting any discrepancies to one’s respective manager/B1/B2 and generate SMS reports as necessary;
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean work environment according to company’s established 5S principles including the proper usage of tooling;
- Maintain and carries out a daily tool box inventory checks;
- Manage and maintain one’s personal logbook and training records;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Be eligible for an Authorisation for Maintenance according to SR Technics’ Quality Management System;
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a part 145 organisation;
- Has EASA A320 Level 2 type course (both practical and theory);
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Be computer literate with adequate knowledge of MS office applications;
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- Be a good team player.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.