The Aircraft Engineer is a EASA-Part 66 licensed B2 with relevant aircraft types and is expected to support the network as required.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the organisation;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Ensure the on-time performance of customer aircrafts;
- Ensure that aircraft is operating in airworthiness conditions;
- Keep all airworthiness data up-to-date according the actual revision;
- Ensure full adherence to maintenance contracts, company and customer procedures to high quality standards;
- Ensure hygiene and environmental protection according to procedures;
- Assists the Shift-Leader / Supervisor;
- Ensure clear communication and reporting;
- Lead a Team;
- Act as Mentor as required.
- Holder of a Valid B2 EASA Part-66 Licence ;
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health, safety and quality procedures to the required level;
- Good command of verbal and written English, Level B2;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Positive attitude and solutions orientated;
- High degree of customer focus, both internal and external;
- Demonstrate good communication and team orientated working;
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.