The Aircraft Assistant Technician assists during the performance of aircraft related tasks assigned by his/her superior such as inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement. The Aircraft Assistant Technician also ensures a high standard of efficiency, quality, housekeeping and health safety are maintained always.
- Absolute adherence to company standards and truly living SMS and STOP campaign;
- Assist in the performance of the assigned aircraft maintenance related tasks;
- Report any issues to the team leader in order to have enough time to react and find solutions to any problems met during the daily routine work;
- Maintain tools, equipment and workplace in a serviceable condition and checks for completeness after each maintenance work according to company standards;
- Report presence and working time according to company policies and keeps an overview over assigned section;
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Aviation industry experience and/or EASA Part 66 examination certificate desirable;
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health, safety and quality procedures to the required level;
- Good comand of verbal and written English, Level B2;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Positive attitude and solutions orientated;
- High degree of customer focus, both internal and external;
- Demonstrate good comunication and team orientated working;
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.