The Aircraft Material Buyer is responsible for sourcing and procurement of aircraft material for active aircraft services projects at SR Technics Malta. This includes the placement of the RFQ, purchasing of material (SPC0 and SPC1), monitoring dispatch of orders from vendor.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Perform sustainable and economical procurement of turn key projects, embodiment and letter check material in time, quantity, quality and price;
- Manage the relationship with the suppliers from a commercial and operational aspect - manage the suppliers’ performance, adherence to expected quality standards, and on-time delivery amongst others;
- Contribute to further develop and implement operational procurement processes;
- Support and/or lead projects related to procurement activities and project related material budgets;
- Ensure supporting documents and certification for procured materials are available and up to date and are maintained in accordance with company procedures;
- Execute any other task commensurate with the role.
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in the aviation maintenance industry;
- Have an advanced level standard of education, ideally with a focus on business studies;
- Possess strong IT skills and working knowledge of a procurement/supply chain software;
- Be self-motivated;
- Be able to maintain to deadlines.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry.