The purpose of this position is to support the Tooling Team Leader in determining and planning, acquisition and upkeep of equipment, tools and ground support equipment in order to effectively carry out the mission of the section within all the tooling areas.
- Evaluate and fulfil the tooling and equipment requirements of the SR Technics network
- Purchase tooling and equipment as required by internal stakeholders
- Loan or lease tooling required by contacting other companies
- Maintain a tool database in order to keep track of all tooling
- Evaluate the capability of tooling for the aircraft workshops
- Establish and maintain inspection and calibration plans for tools and equipment
- Ensure that any tool and equipment is fit for its intended purpose and use
- Deputize as necessary in the absence of Tooling & Equipment Team Leader
- Engage in other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously
- improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
Position Key Accountabilities
- Safety: Prevent inadvertent or hazardous operation leading to injury or loss of personnel or equipment.
- Quality: Stick to the established approved standards and processes.
- Delivery: On time delivery with set targets and levels, KPIs, CI.
- Cost: Be active in improving work efficiency.
- People: Be self-motivated and continues to develop one self.
- 5S: Manage and keep housekeeping of the assigned working area and tools under his/her responsibility.
Position Key Requirements and Competencies
- Have a technical background and possess experience of working with tools;
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications;
- Experience in working with AutoCAD would be an asset but not a requirement;
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- Be a good team player.